CYSL would like to thank all the participants of the 2014 Crown City Classic!
Congratulations teams who were crowned 2014 CCC Champs!
- BU8 Bronze – Barca Cantera • BU9 Bronze – Borussia Del Mar • BU10 Bronze – Nado BU10W • BU11 Bronze – Matrix-Gominiak • BU11 Silver – Hotspurs USA • BU12 Bronze – Nado BU12 • BU12 Silver – Chula Vista Rangers • BU13 Bronze – Irvine Slammers B01 White • BU13 Silver – Canyon FC • BU14 Silver – Fallbrook Villa F.C • BU15 Silver – Rebels BU15 Gold • BU16 Silver – Rangers SC • BU17Gold – Aztecs FC Academy • BU18/19 – Aztecs FC
- GU8 Bronze – OVC • GU8 Silver – Crazy 8′s • GU9 Bronze – Legends FC • GU9 Silver – Legends FC • GU10 Silver – OC Premier Martinez • GU11 Bronze – Pateadores Irvine Blue • GU11 Silver – IE Surf G03 Park • GU12 Bronze – Pateadores Irvine Blue • GU12 Silver – IE Surf G02 Peters • GU13 Silver – San Diego Football • GU13 Gold – Nado GU13 • GU14 Bronze – FC Sol Black • GU15 Bronze – CV Blue • GU16 Silver – AZ Arsenal 99 Premier • GU18/19 – Hawks G18 Academy
CHECK IN WILL BE HELD ON THE FIELD PRIOR TO YOUR TEAM’S FIRST GAME
Managers and/or coaches – Please arrive at the Field Marshal tent no later than 1 hour prior to your first game. You must have all paperwork in order. Please email the Tournament Director at email@example.com if you have questions.
See you on the Field!
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
We are looking forward to seeing you out on the fields of Coronado! Teams must register by July 1, 2015.
- BOYS U8 – U19 play dates are July 25 -26
- GIRLS U8 – U19 play dates are August 1 – 2
- Entry fees are $625 for U11 – U19 and $575 for U8 – U10
- All teams must register as 2015-2016 age groups
Coronado was recently rated the #1 beach in the USA! All fields are within sight of the water so don’t forget to bring your bathing suit, fins, and boards. You can picnic and swim at most game sites! Weather conditions during late July and early August are normally clear and sunny with temperatures in the mid-70’s. Some games may be played under the lights when beach temperatures are in the high 60’s to low 70’s.
- Class I and III Cal South Sanctioned Tournament
- Only minutes from the famous San Diego Zoo and Sea World
We offer an opportunity for golfing tee times, FREE lessons in stand up paddle boarding, surfing, and sailing to all participating teams and parents (only a limited amount available). Please contact us if your team is interested by July 1 to ensure your spots.
The California State Soccer Association – South (CalSouth) is a 501c(3) California public benefit corporation and is the official youth and adult state soccer association of the United States Soccer Federation and United States Youth Soccer. Cal South represents 230 Member Leagues and Clubs comprising our membership of more than 160,000 registered players, coaches, referees and league administrators. The organization, with a service area that extends from San Luis Obispo to San Diego, provides rewarding recreational and competitive opportunities for players of all ages, genders and skill levels. Visit calsouth.com to learn more.